View previous topic View next topic Go down

Living Area

Post by MarkMuncada on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:29 am

Critiques are welcome

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

Re: Living Area

Post by TaseerHussain on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:10 am

Not that i would know much. But it looks fantastic to me. Keep up the good work =)

TaseerHussain

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:29 pm

The level of rendering is great. i think i have told you my critique on this bro regarding the lighting in real world in reference with the size of lighting source (window). Btw nice materials and noise treshold you have here. If i may i will continue this render but adding a hidden rectangular light about 10 cm away from the window opening.

nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMuncada on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:07 pm

TaseerHussain wrote:Not that i would know much. But it looks fantastic to me. Keep up the good work =)

thank you sir.

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMuncada on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:12 pm

nomeradona wrote:The level of rendering is great. i think i have told you my critique on this bro regarding the lighting in real world in reference with the size of lighting source (window). Btw nice materials and noise treshold you have here. If i may i will continue this render but adding a hidden rectangular light about 10 cm away from the window opening.

I will render this again sir with hidden rectangular light outside the window, maybe change a bit in my settings to save more time. thanks for the critiques sir. I really want to improve my visualization skills.

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

Post by TaseerHussain on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Where do you download your models from? Do you mean models when you say components?

TaseerHussain

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMuncada on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:51 pm

most of the time i use components from 3dwarehouse. you can also check sir nomer's blog. that's where i got my sofa on this rendering for example. http://sketchupvrayresources.blogspot.com/

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

Post by 3d-edge on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:36 am

in general, materials and lighting is nice..Nice wood material...there seems to be a mix of realistic and not so realistic models. The sofa and cushions looks real! but the two seats nearest to the camera and the coffee table looks a little flat (or too clean I guess). the floor seems to absorb all the lights falling on it (at least on my monitor). Otherwise, Good enough to make good impression!

3d-edge

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMuncada on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:47 pm

3d-edge wrote:in general, materials and lighting is nice..Nice wood material...there seems to be a mix of realistic and not so realistic models. The sofa and cushions looks real! but the two seats nearest to the camera and the coffee table looks a little flat (or too clean I guess). the floor seems to absorb all the lights falling on it (at least on my monitor). Otherwise, Good enough to make good impression!

thanks for the critiques sir,I'll be more careful in choosing the right furniture.

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top