Re: Try HDRI NEWBIE CNC PLS.tnx

Post by writyard on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Another one for CNC
[img] [/img]

writyard

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:37 pm

ist image. nice level of contrast. are you using HDRI as background image too? The shadow is rather harsh..if you are using sun then you need to increase the size. Fernando rentas has trick how to use hdri and sun together here too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-TxEzW4sQ

use better rubber tire material

Image 2. Nice model i think and i also like seeing whats happening inside the office. Lighting needs to be addressed. overburned due to high intensity lighting. also its too even lighting. I can see the shadow are very verysoft like an hdri.. did you use pretty high sun size? Nice glass and car paint materials. the pavement needs a bit dirty. too clean to be true. turn off the light, you dont need them for daylight scene.
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by writyard on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Yes sir i am using hdri for GI and BG and vray sun.how can i effectively merge them in my scene. where can i get rubber material?

in my image 2 how can i adjust the level of the light for me it seems a little bit darker.. that's the major problem to me when blending the scene for a good brightness..tnx for the comments, any other for improvement?tnx

Lighting needs to be addressed. overburned due to high intensity lighting. also its too even lighting. where can i adjust this?tnx

writyard

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:04 pm

adjust the exposure of your camera when it comes to lighting... increasing the fstop value will do it.. there are plenty of rubber vismat. just search. but usually its the rubber dark material then with reflection with low level of ref glossinees etc. then have a bump. i use noise in the bump.

as for the BG. i advise that you watch the video. then save it as png file... put the BG using photoshop.
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by writyard on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:09 pm

ok sir nomer tnx, i will try your advice. Very Happy

writyard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down