CRITIQUE MY WORK.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRITIQUE MY WORK.

Post by MarkMuncada on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:43 pm

good day sir..this is my first post hr sir..
and this is also my first output in nterior..i really need some comments and criticism to improve sir..thanks

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

Re: CRITIQUE MY WORK.

Post by nomeradona on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:56 am

first of all i must say that this is a very respectable render. the material curtain, carpet vismat are really excellent.
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMuncada on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:21 pm

nomeradona wrote:first of all i must say that this is a very respectable render. the material curtain, carpet vismat are really excellent.
thank you very much sir nomer..the material for the curtain was taken from one of your tutorial in this site..i hope u can also leave a comment or criticism on my second post in this section, I really need some criticism to improve sir..thank you again Very Happy

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

Post by nomeradona on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:32 pm

some of the things you might take note: first make sure your edges are less sharp by filleting or rounding them a bit. also take note of your pillow displacement, and the looks of floating. as well as the fabric on top of the bed which is a bit unrealistic if you think about the gravity factor. so maybe bend them a bit more. mirror on the ceiling maybe try to put slight bump so as to distort a bit of reflection.
nomeradona
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkMuncada on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:47 pm

nomeradona wrote:some of the things you might take note: first make sure your edges are less sharp by filleting or rounding them a bit. also take note of your pillow displacement, and the looks of floating. as well as the fabric on top of the bed which is a bit unrealistic if you think about the gravity factor. so maybe bend them a bit more. mirror on the ceiling maybe try to put slight bump so as to distort a bit of reflection.
noted sir nomer.thank you for the tips.i will consider all of this in my next rendering.your comments can help me improve.. Very Happy

MarkMuncada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top